The doors made in this residence, belong to the Leggera collection, Pivato's filomuro collection.
The Pivato doors that were chosen have these characteristics:
- Hinged doors from the Wood Line, Smooth Style, mod. 114, Light Collection, magnetic lock, concealed adjustable hinges;
- Hinged doors from the Wood Line, Bas-relief and Engraving Style, mod. 600, beige matte lacquer, Vivace Collection with telescopic, magnetic lock, invisible and adjustable balance hinges;
- Skirting board in the same finish as the doors.
Leggera is Pivato's Filomuro Collection that allows you to create solutions with great aesthetic impact. In this private residence, it was possible to achieve perfect continuity between door and wall by painting the door with the same "sponged" finish.
In addition to design, Pivato has always ensured the performance of its doors: Leggera has a high torsional stiffness core that provides the door with enough grip on the wall (or drywall) to support the door and allow for great stability over time.
Next to Leggera we find the Vivace Collection with telescoping. Its clean, elegant lines are combined with numerous guarantees, including:
- Telescopic casing, which allows for a door that adapts perfectly to walls of different thicknesses;
- Complanarity between casing and leaf, which is the prerogative that characterizes all Pivato doors;
comb joint between casing and jamb (Pivato patent) that guarantees maximum stability over time.
Vivace Collection: guaranteed to last!
Today we are going to a coastal resort: Jesolo, in the province of Venice, has been a Blue Flag for the past 18 years for the quality of its beaches, which stretch for 15 kilometers, lined with lush pine forest.
Relaxation, nature and fun concentrated between the mouth of the Sile River and the mouth of the Piave River. The Northern Lagoon of Venice, the salt marshes, the fine sand: a city on the water and made of water. You will enjoy an unforgettable tour among the islands of the Lagoon: Murano, Burano, Torcello. The sea of Jesolo is waiting for you all year round!